Lowongan Kerja Bank Mandiri Juli Agustus 2011 : As the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than IDR 408,8 trillion today, and more than 25.000 employees spread among more than 1.370 domestic branches and 7 overseas branches and representative offices, Bank Mandiri has committed to deliver excellence banking services and to provide wide-ranging financial solutions
in investment and sharia' products as well as bancassurance for our private and state-owned corporate, commercial, small business and micro customers in addition to our consumer clients.
We're sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being apart of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
With aspiration to become one of the major player in South-east Asia region, Bank Mandiri has vacancies for first-class professional candidates to join our Commercial Banking for the following position:
Front Liners (FL)work location Jabodetabek
*Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) from accredited University
*Minimum GPA 2.75
*Maximum 24 years old for fresh graduated and 26 years old for experienced candidates (minimum 2 years as Front Liners)
*Computer literate minumum MS Office
*Do not have immediate family (father, mother, brother, sister) worked at Bank Mandiri
*Willing to be placed in: Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang and Sukabumi
Audit Sistem Manager
Conduct Audit Management System function that are developing and maintaining database and application to support audit and assurance activity for entire Internal Audit Directorate. Provide recommendation through data analysis to improve effectiveness of Internal Control System, Risk Management and Good Corporate Governance implementation.
General Requirements :
* Undergraduate / Master degree in information technology, engineering, statistic or relevant major from a reputable university.
* Good undestanding in audit dan banking industri is an advantage.
* Good analytical skill to provide information system solution.
* Good communication skill both in Indonesian and English.
* General understanding of application development methodology
Spesific Requirement :
* At least 4 years experience in data analysis and data statistical report.
* Hands on experience in developing Data Mart and with query command using any well-known DBMS. Experience with SQL Server and Oracle Database would be an advantage.
* Hands on experience in programing using any well-known ETL Tools.
* Hands on experience with Web Design and Web Development using any well-known Web Tool.
* Hands on experience with Microsoft Windows environment and Microsoft Office utility. Experience with IBM AS/400 System would be an advantage.
Audit Development Manager
Conduct Audit Development function that is defining audit methodology and quality system management, reviewing procedure and regulation. Provide consultation and recommendation to management and audit departments to improve effectiveness of Internal Control System, Risk Management and Good Corporate Governance implementation.
General Requirements :
* Undergraduate / Master degree in accounting, management or relevant major from a reputable university.
* Good understanding of banking operation and transactions is a must.
* Good analytical skill.
* Good oral and written communication skill, both Indonesian and English.
Spesific Requirement :
* At least 4 years experience in banking audit and risk management area.
* Having experience in Public accountant firm or Management Consulting would be an advantage
* Having experience in audit methodology development would be an advantage.
* Hands on with Microsoft Windows environment and Microsoft Office utility.
* Experience with IBM AS/400 System would be an advantage.
Mandiri Micro Manager
* Leading and managing micro-credit units
* Give appropriate credit decisions limit the authority
* Develop and maintain a credit portfolio of credit to stay healthy
* Maximum age 35 years
* Diploma graduated (preferably S1) with GPA of at least 2:50
* Do not have a nuclear family who worked at Bank Mandiri (parent, brother / younger brother, husband / wife)
* Work experience of at least 5 years: 3 years in the field of micro-credit and two years of which once led the unit in micro-finance
* Having good communication skills, neat, courteous with a high confidence is a plus
* Regional placement: Aceh, Batam, Medan, Pematangsiantar, Pekanbaru, Padang, Palembang, Bengkulu, Jambi, Lampung, Cilegon, Tangerang, Bekasi, Bogor, Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Jember, Kediri, Banjarmasin, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Palangkaraya, Pontianak, Makassar, Pare-pare, Palu, Manado, Ambon, Kendari, Denpasar, Nusa Tenggara, East Nusa Tenggara, Jayapura, Sorong, Biak, Nabire
Officer Development Program
* Graduated S1 / S2 from all majors except Section / Dept of Health Sciences / Nursing, Literature, Arts, Teacher Training & Religious
o Minimum S1 Graduated 3:00
Graduates of the S2 minimum o 3:20
* Maximum age at the time of initial selection
o 26.00 years for graduates S1
o 28.00 years for graduates S2
* Strong oral and written English
* Able to operate a computer at least MS Office programs
* Not married and willing to not get married during the years of schooling
* Willing to undergo a bond
* Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia
Interested candidates with all position above please send your application online not later than September 01, 2011
Apply : http://impact-id.jobstreet.com/jobs/jobs.asp?eid=8011237&fil=1&ddt=1
Lowongan Kerja KFC 2011